Wednesday, 14 March 2012

WHAT THE HELL !

HYE BLOGGIES ! 

WTH ! i really-2 mad now . arghhhh ! my life is SUCK ! ! i really hate my life . donno y . wewww ! let me story-2 to u all . yesterday , i open my cellphone than c dat i receive 1 txt mssge . awyeaah- i'm so happy bcs my fren txt me . i'm so excited to open it . but , when i read it i'm so sad bcs my fren whose i trust her KXFREN me on KOLONY . whoo whoo whoo ! DAMN ! i donno wat dat i wrong to her . hey girl , wat i do ? whats wrong ? huhh ? -.- say to me . we can discuss n i can explain to u . but , when i think back i never do it wrong on u . if i not mistaken . arghhh ! ._. _|_ i'm sryy if i've make u angry or watever . i'm so , so , so soryy . Grrrr~ like wana kill myself . 


(not finished with one problem, another problem has arisen) -.- 

KBAII ! ASSALAMUALAIKUM~ :) 

No comments: