Saturday, 7 April 2012

camera is my life

HELLO BLOGGIES ! how are you today ? okeyy ? . HAHA ! oyeahh ! wana asking u something , do u like photography ? i like it so much . without camera i'll die . wo wo wo . just kidding , but actually i donno y i like camera . huh-,- that bcus of my rawkycamera ? oh silly me . here i show you the camera kehh ? hehe . first i saw this camera i feel like i'm being crazy girl . HAHA ! oyeahh , i really excited when i saw the camera . my beloved baba bought it . arghhh ! donno what to say . i'm really happy . huh-,- when i sad , i take my camera then i take picture . only camera can make me happy no other . ok ok , let me show you my babycanon . :3 only EOS 550D . whenever we are , we always together camera . you such like my littlebaby . aww ! :3 without you i'll sad but since i within you , you make my nightmare be a beautiful nightmare . hoho . u only my friend babycanon . i love youu . i will take care of youu .. hoho . okeyy ! 
KBAII ! ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)



No comments: